- OPAC, Online Public Access Catalog, with access online or at school: http://bluevalley.follettdestiny.com
- DESTINY, an automated program made up of various search modules:
Library search: Search by keyword, author, title, subject or series.
Destiny Quest: A graphic interface that uses a social network in which students can share opinions about books. Students can also look for recently acquired and popular books.
Universal search: Presents a window to look and see all of the materials available from digital, printed books, eBooks, and access to web sites.
WebPath Express: Shows images; provides access to secure websites organized by themes which change every month; and includes web pages useful for homework and current events, as well as visual search options for subjects like art, biography, history, economy etc.
Resource Lists: Permits students to archive their searches in files and make bibliographies in APA (American Psychology Association) format.
- 23 Mac computers
- Mini Amphitheater
- Audio Visual room
- Televisions and DVD’s
- Promotional Bulletin Boards
- Book Balcony for Montessori
- Reading Corner for Preparatory
- Graphic Novels
- Professional Collection
- Costa Rican Collection
- Audio Visual collection (maps, CD’s, DVD, audio cassettes)
- Newspapers: Financial Times, Education Weekly, The Oracle, La Nación, La Extra,Semanario Universidad, Periódico Universidad Nacional
- Magazines: Current History, The Economist, Family Fun, Health, IB World, National Geographic, Ranger Rick, AramcoWorld, Scientific American, Time
- Registry of checked out and returned books and materials
- Database and IB investigation support